Sunday, March 18, 2012

Pre-P90X

So I have decided to start P90X, as a gift to myself, I am going to try to post every day and MAYBE post pictures of my journey.  I am nervous and excited about this.  Seriously I have been sitting on this system for about 2 years now and looking back, I am not sure why I haven't started it before.  Maybe I wasnt mad enough at myself, maybe I didnt think I deserved to look good and feel good or maybe I was scared but who knows?  maybe it has been all of the above.  I am looking forward to sharing this experience with everyone and who knows... I may become a p90x poster child.

So here is the plan, I am going to take pictures of myself *warning I may be a "little" out of shape* before, after and along the way, I am going to TRY to post every day over how I am feeling and what progress I feel I have made, and I am also going to just have to talk about my mental status as I cut out most sweets and fast food that I normally consume.  WOW I am nervous but I know at the end of the day I deserve to be healthy and to feel good in my own skin.

Any encouragement, advice and thoughts are always appreciated!  Maybe I should have started this three days ago when I started taking the osteo bi-flex.  OH just a tip with those supplements TAKE WITH FOOD!!! See you all tomorrow... you may get to see some delightful pictures of my before body, if I can get up the courage to post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment