Saturday, March 24, 2012

Day 5 P90X

As I stated in day 4 I didnt do my Yoga on day 4 so I did half of the Yoga work out on day 5 PLUS the whole work out on day 5. OUCH I may have almost over done it but I SURVIVED!! So I was also killing myself (during the work out) to burn off the brownies and cake I have eaten over the last couple of days.  The Brownies were my HUGE downfall, but they were delicious.  I replaced water for Cherry Juice and it added just a hint of delicious cherries... here is a little tip: make sure you have a ton of people there to share them with or you will eat the whole pan I know I almost did.  I know denying myself 100% of all things sweet would be horrible to do to myself because I want to be fit not grumpy haha. Getting back to topic at hand, the legs and back PULS ab ripper x was tough, pull ups of any type kick my butt, and then the leg workouts made me hurt at the moment but I barely feel it today so I must start working harder because as much as it sucks the pain the next day shows me that I am working hard.  OH yeah... I personally think resistance bands SUCK!! I have GOT to get some weights, OH yeah and remount the pull-up bar.

So the 1/2 Yoga session was HARD!!! seriously, I realize more and more I have zero balance.  I am guessing after time goes on I will be better at this whole thing.  Thanks to a friend letting me use her Yoga Mat, I can actually do the workouts but does anyone else have a problem with their hands getting sweaty making it hard to do all the poses on the ground? I know my hands get so slippery that I just had to put my towel on the mat so they dont slip haha

No comments:

Post a Comment