Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Day 2 P90X

Plyometric workouts were super hard today, especially since I am hurting from yesterdays work out.  So there I was jumping around and everything, every jiggly part of my body bouncing around like it was totally acceptable for it to be doing that... at one point I was doing this jump turn thing and seriously I thought all my fat was going to just bounce off the floor and hit me in the face, but hey maybe that is what I need.  Maybe I need to be slapped in the face for letting myself get this out of control.  I guess it is important that I am realizing this now instead of later in life when my bones and joints are so worn out from carrying excess everything that I am falling apart with heart disease and all that fun stuff that comes with being overweight.  So, I am going to post pictures of my pre-body this isnt really pre-body because I took the pictures after the second work out but who cares, it isnt like 2 days are going to make that big of a difference.  I am posting these as a starting off point, please do not judge me and my body like ewww because it takes a big step in someone's life to actually say I have had enough.  I want to do this for me and I am tired of being unhealthy... they want you to take a picture of how you were before because of a reference point and I am sharing with everyone because I want to really document everything for you guys and for myself, and judgments are for high school and I assume anyone reading this is an adult and can react as such.  This is a big step for me, I dont take pictures of myself, let alone pictures of myself with my stomach just out there with all my stretch marks, fat and all that I have become.  So here I am



Front and side shots to get where my body is at this moment, I cant wait to see where I am in 90 days... where I am this time next year and where I will be in a few years from now but for now I am taking it one day at a time and GEEZE I hope I dont wake up so stiff in the morning I cant move because I want to successfully complete DAY3!!!! WOOOHOOOO  

No comments:

Post a Comment