Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Day 3 P90X

Well, after last night my whole body is killing me but I press on.  Whew Shoulders and Arms PLUS ab ripper x?? OUCH!! it took everything in me to do the workout today. It took me knowing that I give up now I have let the fat win!  With the TV line up tonight I totally could have vegged out.  Some of the work outs were nearly impossible with the bands so I got the bottles of 64 FL OZ of juice with the easy grip to work with.  Sadly with some of the workouts it was exactly enough weight... apparently my triceps are not as strong as they used to be.  They say that bands will work exactly the same but I say NO WAY!! the transitions are harder to make sure the tension is the same on both arms, it gets wrapped up on my legs and it is just awkward.  I didnt give up today! I worked through the fact it hurt to stand up or sit down and not to mention the fact I had to lug Jocelyn around today including the outside of a building because I forgot to put her shoes on her when I quickly left the house this morning.  Tomorrow is the meeting with the people to do a health assessment, I am hoping my blood pressure is down and I have lost a lb or two, but I am not going to be upset if I havent seen amazing results in three days I am not giving up because I do deserve to have the body I have always wanted.  OK so now it is time to put away the juice bottles and bands, and now to get back to the house wife and mother tasks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment