Saturday, March 24, 2012

Day 4 P90X

Yeah so Day 4 was my 29th birthday, so seeing as I had my day full of appointments on top of the regular routine I totally missed my workout... unless you want to call going for my health assessment with them getting my heart rate up and all that stuff a workout but not quite how the p90x schedule wanted me to do it so... I did 1/2 the yoga workout on day 5 PLUS doing the day 5 work out.  So this will be a short blog because other than my BMI isnt as bad as I thought and to be within healthy range I only need to loose 6% and my heart rate is DOWN!! I believe my weight is down as well, but I didnt even look because I hate seeing what I weigh.  It actually is a slap in the face to stare at the scale especially when you think you are doing the right things... it was my prompt to do this, and the fact I will be 30 in less than a year and I dont want to start my 30's out in the body of my 20's... If at all possible I want to be better than my teens but for now lets reach for the goal of best I have ever been in my 20's.  

No comments:

Post a Comment