Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Day 1 P90X

Ok I am going this the next day because of chaos in the house and taking my girls for a much needed hair cut.  I woke up hurting this morning:Arms, legs Back, abs, and head.  Seriously the head hurting was horrible but I think it has something to do with the whole lack of caffeine thing.  I have had nothing but water until dinner tonight.  Day 1 was filled with push-ups (I am sure I was doing it wrong) pull-ups (I know I was doing it wrong) and ab workouts (OUCH!!)

While I was doing my work out Jocelyn came in and started doing push-ups with me, luckily her push-ups
were as bad as mine but the sad thing is she is 3.  One thing that they say a ton in the videos is "do your best and forget the rest" that is going to have to be my motto over the next 90 days because I am always comparing myself to others and well, it is counter productive.  So here I am hurting from yesterdays work out but still proud that I stuck it out and finished the whole days worth of work outs.



No comments:

Post a Comment