Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Day 9 P90X

So, I made up for my laziness over the last couple days. Not only did I Do day 8 and day 9 all in one day but I also walked a mile to and from my daughter's school pulling a wagon and I felt great.  Sure there were times I was thinking OUCH this sucks but honestly day 9 on P90X is worse, heck Day 8 was.  I am sunburned from yesterday when we went to the park (oops left that out) and all the extra burning of the energy I am feeling a little more drained lately BUT here goes nothing about explaining tonight's workout...  So I started doing my plyometrics workout and while I am uncoordinated as can be, I am trying to make it through these workouts without tripping on my two left feet.  It didnt help that Steven was making fun of me the whole time.  It didnt help that he and his friend were just sitting there making fun. I know they were kidding and I honestly dont care but I was laughing so much that I forgot the real reason I was getting made fun of in the first place... TO GET MY BUTT KICKED VIA DVD haha I feel like I have lost weight, I feel a little lighter on my feet but honestly I am nervous to look.  I have limited my sweets intake, I have limited most everything I drink to water or a little milk but VERY LIMITED.  I do feel so much better when I work out although my body feels like shutting down and saying screw it, we are on vacation and I dont want to be bothered by all this mess.  I wont give up on this dream of being healthy, I wont give up on my goal of being able to fit into my cute clothes again.  I can tell I have lost weight because I can find my hip bones without any real issue, I know I have lost weight because my clothes are fitting a little more loosely lately, and I can also tell I am losing weight because my brain is convinced of the fact that if I get off my ass I can and will have the body I have always dreamed of having.

No comments:

Post a Comment