Thursday, January 20, 2011

Wonderful World of Blogging

As I have been told by a few people, I should be blogging and as this will always be a work in progress I guess it should get better with time so, until I get used to the idea of sharing my thoughts with the world I guess it will be silly of me to think that my blog will be the best thing in the world at first.  

I want to take this time to introduce my family.

Steven and I 
He is totally my other half... I cant honestly say I am not whole without him because I was whole before I met him but my life has become so much more colorful and full of more laughter and meaning with him.


Annabella (Bella) 
My oldest daughter, she is a three year old to the core.  She is brilliant and wants to know everything.  Bella is a Strawberry Shortcake addict (I am talking about the movies not the food)  


Jocelyn 
She is my Second daughter, she is also a very brilliant little lady with the need to do exactly what her big sister does but with her own little twist.  
Jocelyn is a Mickey Mouse Club House fan, while she lacks the enthusiasm of Bella with her TV show selection her day is not complete without at least watching it one time.  


It is amazing how different my two little ladies are, while they are both smart, funny, charming, and totally the most Beautiful little girls I have ever seen in my life.  

So... this is my little family
                       

1 comment:

  1. I love your little family chickadee!! Welcome to the blog-o-sphere!! Whoop! Whoop!!

    ReplyDelete